Cosmetic injections are commonly used in dental industry for therapeutic outcomes. We have seen an increase in demand on smile makeovers or enhancements in recent years and modern dentistry now extends the focus on the overall appearance and symmetry of the oral region as well as functional use of teeth. We use Botulinum Toxin as known as Botox is the same ingredient used in the high end beauty industry and by plastic surgeons to give you a relaxed and refreshed look. Dermal fillers are also used to smooth out any fine lines and wrinkle. It adds volume to the surface of your smile lines or lips giving it a plumped look. All injectables are performed by our qualified dentists who are the skilled experts in oral and facial anatomy and structures.
Why should you consider cosmetic injections at Preston Smiles?
All injections at Preston Smiles are performed by our qualified dentists who are highly skilled and continually receives continual education in this area. Also we are trained with an eye of detail and have an understanding of your facial muscle and nervous system are capable in dealing with more complex cases and performs risks assessments. Furthermore and most excitingly, we are able to customise your facial contour to compliment your teeth giving you a complete and comprehensive result. The end overall result speaks for itself and it’s not something that can be expected at beauty clinics.
What can we do for you?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Smile lines
- Gummy smiles
- Lip Enhancement
- Jaw pain
- Clenching and grinding
- Chronic Headaches
- TMD Dysfunction
We welcome any questions and are here to listen to your concerns. Once we understand your areas of concerns we will form an assessment deciding which injections are required. The process, cost involved and expected results will be discussed upfront. Call us today
Benefits of cosmetic injections
- Instant result in some cases
- Non invasive and safe
- Cost effective
Risks associated with cosmetic injections
Stinging sensation can be expected with cosmetic injections. That said, anaesthetics are applied and numbs the injection areas to provide the most comfort. Side effects on occasions may occur temporarily such brushing, itchiness, redness. Long term side effects are extremely rare and should be individually discussed with our dentists as well as suitability.
How to best look after yourself after injection
- Do NOT rub or massage treated area for 24 hours after your treatment. Be careful when applying make up and no facial should be done during this period.
- Do NOT lie down or do strenuous exercise for 3 hours after treatment
- Mild headache may be experienced, if this is the case Panadol may help. Please contact us if you need assistance
- Some patient may experience bruising although this is uncommon. If mild bruising does occur it may last for up to a week. Be assured that tiny bumps or marks will go away within a few hours after your treatment
- Botox will take effect from 3-7 days and is not complete for two weeks. Optimal results are not seen for at least two weeks
- After filler is injected, you may have mild brushing, redness or swelling. This will all go down in time and you will feel the full effect of filler in about two weeks
Please contact us should you have any questions, our friendly team member is always happy to help