Meeting the oral health needs of you and your family is our highest priority.
As professional dental care providers, our dentists and staff make you and your family’s oral health our highest priority. You and your family’s oral health care is important to your general well-being. Our team will ensure that you and your family are healthy.
Ideally, dentistry is preventative. The Australian Dental Association (ADA) recommends that you visit your dentist regularly – at least once every six months – to ensure proper oral hygiene and functionality. Regular checkups and oral health maintenance prevent the development of serious dental problems that can require costly treatment. If you remain vigilant and visit your dentist regularly, you can enjoy exceptional dental health.
Our dental professionals take responsibility for:
- Diagnosing your oral disease
- Promotion of your oral health and disease prevention
- Creating treatment plans to maintenance or restoration of your oral health
- Monitoring the growth and development of your teeth and jaw
- Performance of surgical procedures on the teeth, bone, and soft tissue of the oral cavity if needed
- Interpretation of your x-rays and diagnostic tests
- Ensuring you the safest administration of anesthetics
Our dentists will work with you to develop a customised treatment plan that incorporates an examination, scaling and radiograph’s and use of other diagnostic equipment to prevent, uncover or treat problems as early as possible.
Keeping your mouth healthy and clean by brushing and flossing at least twice a day, eating a well-balanced diet, and visiting your dentist regularly is an important part of good oral hygiene.